Tuesday, November 24, 2009

to grandmother's house we go!

after screaming FREEDOM and fleeing the law school in approximately 44 minutes, i'm flying to chicago for thanksgiving because basically my entire family lives there, although i am a bona fide debutante from the heart of dixie.










i'm already prone to dry skin and flying does NOT help the situation. i'm going makeup free until i arrive so i can moisturize before *and* after my flight.











i don't believe in checking bags, so here's where the handy little trial sizes of my skin favorites, korres quercetin and oak moisturizers come in! i'm also planning to rely on the packets of trial cleansers that korres has included with my orders.

obvi lip butter will be a part of my thanksgiving defense kit!





the windy city and 35,000 feet will not ruin my complexion!

No comments:

Post a Comment